ACSE provides you with a proven and integrated financial solutions across your business functions. We utilize the features of Oracle financials solutions that we tailor to meet your business requirement. You will benefit from an integrated solution that talks, validates and reconciles with one another utilizing the single source of truth. We provide a dynamic solution that simplifies and streamlines your current business transactions and reporting and has the inbuilt design to assimilate your future business growth.
General ledger provides you with an automated financial processing. It is a central repository that maintains all the accounting information that is received from oracle sub ledgers. It also integrates with front end and third party tools and provides you with a single source of truth. It also provides tools for effective management control and real-time visibility to financial results — everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.Benefits
- Budgeting and Control
- Integration and Visibility
- Financial Reporting
Improve your receivable management by an integrated invoicing and collection management. Receivables integrates seamlessly with other supply chain / project modules and creates invoices from 3ts party transactions as well. Utilize the centralized customer management to gain total visibility on your invoicing and revenue management, thereby keeping your outstanding receivables on target and increasing your cash flow.Benefits
- Automated accounting
- Advanced Collection and Tracking
- On-Line receipt accounting and applications
- 3rd party integrations
Enhance your invoicing and total payment solution. Enhanced Invoicing and Payment controls helps you manage your cash flow by taking benefit of automation in taking discounts available or paying only when the invoice is due.
Centralized Supplier master enables global visibility enabling you to have business advantageous negotiating terms and better supplier monitoring and management.
Utilize advanced payment processing for end to end automation of payment processing, schedule the payment process as per business categorization and requirement to print checks. Send electronic transmission to banks without any manual intervention.Benefits
- Streamlined Invoice processing
- Vendor management
- Improved cash flow
- Automated payment processing
Manage multiple corporate and tax books as per your corporate and tax reporting requirements
Automated copy and syncing between corporate and tax books
Flexible asset categorization as per you depreciation and general ledger reporting requirements
Detailed asset tracking and reporting, streamlined and automated depreciation processBenefits
- Asset categorization and reporting
- Automated depreciation and depreciation projections
- Mass transactions and Mass additions
- Capital Budgeting and Excel integration
Cash and Treasury Management
Cash Management integrates with both procure to pay and order to cash cycle; it also integrates with direct general transactions. It enables you for an enterprise wide liquidity, and gives you a forecast. You can control the outflow of cash as per your liquidity and control needs.
It enables integration with your financial institutions and banks. You can automate your cash reconciliation process using standard inbuilt bank statement files and formats.
Oracle Treasury is a comprehensive solution for managing global treasury operations with improved efficiency, profitability, and control.Benefits
- Cash Forecasting and cash positioning
- Integration with financial institutions
- Automatic bank reconciliation, exceptions and fraud monitoring
Allows collection data to be queued up to front office operations for better collection management
Model customers as per your collection scoring needs by defining scoring and collection strategies
Control delinquencies and monitor broken promises at the customer or customer account levelsBenefits
- Automatically track data on delinquencies, broken promises and due dates
- Define customer specific collection, scoring and collection strategies
- Reduce DSO by improved collection information, activities and follow up
Provided a centralized and one spot information for credit decision making.
It pulls all the data for a customer available in Oracle eBusiness suite and external agencies to enable a quick and informed credit decision
Reduces credit risk by creating credit checklist and credit profiles as per business needs and utilizing best global practicesBenefits
- Minimizes credit risk
- Designs business friendly credit profiles
- Automates credit approval process right from credit application till credit approval
- Hundreds of credit data points with capability to add more as per business needs
Design Budgets and Offers as per your business needs. Enables you to create claims and follow it up trough settlement cycles with approvals.
Manage and record third party sales for better claim and promotion management
Enables you to design complex volume pricing for trade promotions
Integrates will all other e-business suite modulesBenefits
- Effectively administer trade programs and promotion schemes
- Reduce customer disputes with effective claim management
- A real time view on planned spending, committed liabilities
- Comprehensive claim settlement and deduction management
With Oracle treasury proactively monitor and adjust currency and interest rate exposure across your entire enterprise while complying to your internal risk policies
Oracle treasury supports a broad range of financial instruments including debt, investment, foreign exchange, equities and derivatives.
In-house banking features enables you to act as a banker to your subsidiariesBenefits
- Enables you to make smarter decisions in a fluctuating foreign exchange market
- Optimizes treasury decisions
- Optimizes internal fund and reduces external funds requirements
It is a web based tools and streamlines and automates travel and spends management.
Design and categorize expense templates as per your business needs
Enable audit control with audit review and approval management for approving expenses
Integrate your employee credit card with your financial institution to prevent fraud and streamline your reimbursement processBenefits
- Reduce the time to submit, approve and pay expense reports
- Create and enforce expense policies using comprehensive setup and administration utilities. Role-based and location-based policy schedules can be generated for real-time policy enforcement.
- Operate on a global basis as iExpense supports multiple currency reimbursement.
iReceivables provides your customer a web interface for real time information on their accounts
They can view their accounts online, pay, print and dispute transactions
It increases customer satisfaction and improves the payment cycle and reduces the dispute settlement cyclesBenefits
- Provides the customer with real time self-service accounts management
- Improves collection cycle with better customer satisfaction
- Reduces paperwork and delays in sending invoices and statements
It is a centralized tax calculation engine that works across eBusiness Suite.
Tax is calculated on the transaction as per the business flow and is not dependent on the user.
Tax applicability is determines as per the Party, Process, Places and Product
It is highly configurable and rules can be defined as per the business requirement for tax applicability and exceptions
It integrates with certified 3rd party tax software like, VERTEX, TAXWARE etcBenefits
- Tax applicability is assured as per the business process and is not user dependent
- Reduces Audit risk
- Centralized tax code and tax rates
- Expert and Guided rules can be defined for tax applicability as per business needs.
Oracle Financial Management comprises of modules and functionalities that can take care of all your financial transaction, accounting and reporting needs. It reduces your DSO cycle by better receivables management. Enhances your vendor management and controls by providing an integrated payables management. You can optimize on your cash flow and minimize operational cost. Generate your statutory and management reports from a single source of truth, with drill down to the source transactions.